среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

continental baking company




I donapos;t know what Iapos;m doing or what Iapos;m going to do or should do.

I have a good husband. Heapos;s not perfect by any means, but he mostly does the right thing. Weapos;ve had some horrible ups and downs, and treated each other wrong, but weapos;ve been married for five years now...and not a lot of people do that.

Heapos;s my safe choice. The one who is there. I can predict his good and his bad.

And then thereapos;s him. Him.

I go wild just thinking about him. Iapos;m in love with him, and we have yet to meet. But...we will meet...in a matter of days.

I donapos;t think Iapos;ll be able to control myself. I just want to make love to him, feel passionate and alive.

I want him. I want to be with him. I want to listen to him, support him, hold him, be held by him.

I want the fire.

Iapos;m in the wrong.
continental baking company, continental band saw, continental banjo.



Комментариев нет: